Sunday, January 20, 2008

Busy weekend

I have been busy this week, but finally got to be able to work on some modeling this weekend.

This is the soon to be British F-6A. I have been working on finishing the American one as well as a P-40. My goal is to have it finished by the 19th of February.



This is photos of preshading on the P-40. I used RML 66 to achieve this look.

This is another photo with the canopy painted the interior color first. Theen I will go over it with olive drab.

This is what it looks like with the olive drab and a coat of future. I just finished decaling the main markings. I plan on applying the remaining decals tomorrow hopefully. I am aiming to have this finished by the end of the month.


He is another close up of the F-6 I have finished the propeller and the installation of the canopy in an open position. This build so far as been a first for me in many ways. I have removed the flaps and scratched built them in a downward position. I have repositioned the ICM pilot into a new position to depict a conversation with someone on the ground.

No comments: