Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sad news

It has been a little crazy this past week. My Grandfather Jimmy Hudson passed away on Tuesday. He was 83. He was a great man, I sure will miss him. Always had a joke and never let anyone pull the wool over his eyes.

I am also awaiting my son's birth. He is due on the 12th. Can't wait to meet him.

Since these two things have been going on I have been busy.

Here is what I did get to work on never the less.

I was able to get the camouflage painted on the second F-6A along with the start of decaling. I have found that by using 25 PSI on my Iwata Eclipse Airbrush I can create perfect line work and do not have the issue of a spitting airbrush. This is great news for me since I have been struggling with the airbrush spitting off and on in the past due to to low of an air pressure.


I discovered the pressure fix when I painted Kim's belly for our churches Retro Party on Saturday. Hope you enjoy.

No comments: